Awarded #1 Proxy Ecosystem
- Collect real-time public data from Yelp with the world’s #1 proxy infrastructure
- Never get blocked while collecting data from Yelp
- Proxies from 195 countries with city level targeting
Meet the industry’s best
from every country in the world
72 million+ real residential IPs means never having your IP blocked again. If you are looking to collect public business information, reviews, ratings, and more, then join Bright Data, the industry’s most trusted proxy network. Don’t be caught without the data you need by getting blocked or cloaked. Not all proxy networks are built the same, and our competitors often fail to perform at peak times & at large scale, when you need proxies the most.
Get easy access to Yelp by buying our high-quality proxies that will send your requests from geo-locations that you choose.
Yelp proxies for your data collection needs
Anonymously browse Yelp and scrape the Yelp data you need. Our proxy infrastructure is the most reliable and is trusted by over 15K+ businesses, including Fortune 500 companies. Enjoy the highest success rates in the industry at 99.99%, and explore a variety of automated web data collection products from the award-winning #1 Proxy Ecosystem. Rotate between four Bright Data proxy types: Residential, Mobile, ISP, and Datacenter.
Our Yelp proxies will help you get the data you need effortlessly and safely.
Need data fast? Try our Yelp Scraper
The #1 Yelp Scraper – easy to start with.
Data is delivered to you structured and ready-to-use. Want the data quick? Buy a Yelp dataset.
- 24/7 customer support
- Unlimited scale and customizing possibilities
- Leader in compliance
Why developers prefer Bright Data Yelp Proxies
rate in the industry
New features are released daily, with developer needs in mind
scaling for programmers
The best customer experience in the industry
- New feature releases every day. You ask, we develop
- Real-time network performance dashboard. Full transparency
- Dedicated Account Managers
- Tailored solutions to meet your data collection goals